How Atlassian Cloud Enterprise Enables You To Unify And Extend Your Organization.
The adoption of Jira or Confluence often starts at the team level. But as many organizations look to scale these products across the company, natural barriers can arise. These challenges include geography, security and preference for specific workflows, Marketplace apps.
It becomes critical to balance the need for customizable solutions built to meet the needs of individual teams, with organization-wide governance and cross-team collaboration.
On one hand, front-line teams need the autonomy to work within environments tailored to meet their unique workflows, Marketplace apps and security needs.
On the other hand, you need to ensure it isn’t a wild west scenario. nobody wants to be the business that is known for having teams operate in silos, leading to duplication of effort, poor cross-team collaboration and, worst-case scenario, security breaches or regulatory non-compliance.
In this guide, you’ll learn how Atlassian Cloud Enterprise for Jira Software, Confluence and Jira Service Management addresses these challenges:
- Support the need for customization while ensuring org-wide governance.
- Centralize user access management and enable granular permissions.
- Ensure compliance with company’s security policies while customizing as needed.
- Enable effective cross-team collaboration and alignment.
- Scale across multiple teams without blowing your budget.
Atlassian Cloud Enterprise enables you to unify and extend your organization’s collaboration with Atlassian tools and practices.