Data Engineering & Analytics
Are you dealing with large volumes of data from multiple sources? Do tools like Power BI or Tableau appear to help solve the problem but only create more when you try to aggregate all of your data? Well SPK and Associates can help.
How can SPK and Associates help?
Here are some key questions we help you answer:
- What are the business questions that need to be answered?
- What data is needed to answer those questions? How does it need to be aggregated?
- How often are business decisions being made, and is the data available to support that frequency?
- How does the business expect to scale, and what reporting requirements will likely be needed in the future?
Data Services Designed to Innovate
- Certified-expert designed cloud solutions built for data
- Preparation and automation of ETL processes for multi-structured data
- Design optimization of database and data warehouse platforms
- Preparation of software solutions for integrating systems
- Implementation of scalable data-driven solutions
- Real-time and batch data pipelines & processing
- Data quality and standardization services
- Data integration & maintenance services
- Data Lakes and Data Warehouses setup
Data Analytics & Visualization
- Consultancy and preparation of a plan for analytical method development
- Preparation of recommendation systems
- Searching for patterns in sequential data
- Quality evaluation of organizations’ analytical products
What our clients say
Their talent is top notch and augments and deepens our engineering capabilities in technical areas where we lack expertise and cannot add dedicated personnel.
Working with SPK feels like working with co-workers in my company, not like interacting with a typical technical support vendor. SPK staff are responsive and partner with me.
The personalized attention and detailed communication we receive working with SPK and Associates is pretty special. The accessibility of SPK team members is impressive...
Have all the data but no insights?
Over the years, our team has seen many clients capturing all of the data from their business activities and operations. But how do you setup the right systems to make use of that data to make better business decisions. Our team can help.
Related Data Engineering Resources
In the past 3 years, our world has definitely changed. This year was no exception. From the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic to the great resignation, businesses have had to adapt to changing government regulations, employee needs, and methods of doing business. ...
Telling a story and telling a story with data are similar, but also different. And many of the differences are points that people don’t consider. In this blog, we’ll try to break down the components of storytelling with data in an effort to share main points to...
Data engineering supports digital transformation. Fact. But, how do companies move away from more paper processes and towards digital transformation? It’s not easy. And, the larger the organization, the more difficult it is. Companies can take solace in knowing there...
As a decision-maker in your small and medium business, you will be looking to drive your stability and growth. Data teams play a pivotal role in how you achieve this. After all, they are the team responsible for building, measuring, analyzing and reporting everything...
Data analytics and visualization tools like Microsoft Power BI are synonymous with making big data simple. And that’s critical in today’s market. Making data-driven decisions give businesses a competitive advantage. Traditionally, data-driven intelligence was reserved...
Get ready to discover the latest in a series of updates about Atlassian products and services from SPK, an Atlassian Solution Partner. Atlassian updates their Cloud and on-premise products on a regular basis. So this quarterly update is designed to share highlights...