Data Engineering & Analytics
Are you dealing with large volumes of data from multiple sources? Do tools like Power BI or Tableau appear to help solve the problem but only create more when you try to aggregate all of your data? Well SPK and Associates can help.
How can SPK and Associates help?
Here are some key questions we help you answer:
- What are the business questions that need to be answered?
- What data is needed to answer those questions? How does it need to be aggregated?
- How often are business decisions being made, and is the data available to support that frequency?
- How does the business expect to scale, and what reporting requirements will likely be needed in the future?
Data Services Designed to Innovate
- Certified-expert designed cloud solutions built for data
- Preparation and automation of ETL processes for multi-structured data
- Design optimization of database and data warehouse platforms
- Preparation of software solutions for integrating systems
- Implementation of scalable data-driven solutions
- Real-time and batch data pipelines & processing
- Data quality and standardization services
- Data integration & maintenance services
- Data Lakes and Data Warehouses setup
Data Analytics & Visualization
- Consultancy and preparation of a plan for analytical method development
- Preparation of recommendation systems
- Searching for patterns in sequential data
- Quality evaluation of organizations’ analytical products
What our clients say
Their talent is top notch and augments and deepens our engineering capabilities in technical areas where we lack expertise and cannot add dedicated personnel.
Working with SPK feels like working with co-workers in my company, not like interacting with a typical technical support vendor. SPK staff are responsive and partner with me.
The personalized attention and detailed communication we receive working with SPK and Associates is pretty special. The accessibility of SPK team members is impressive...
Have all the data but no insights?
Over the years, our team has seen many clients capturing all of the data from their business activities and operations. But how do you setup the right systems to make use of that data to make better business decisions. Our team can help.
Related Data Engineering Resources
The Crucial Importance of Data Engineering October 14, 2021 Data Engineering vs Data Science The terms “Data Science” and “Data Engineering” are often used interchangeably. Years ago, Data Science was the term that encompassed most of the data related activities that were growing in importance. Everyone needed Data Scientists (and still do!) and there weren’t […]
…Continuous Integration Best Practices (Part 2) As I noted in Optimal Continuous Integration Best Practices (Part 1), there are 10 best practice principles associated with Continuous Integration. In Part 1, we looked at the first three. For Part 2, we pick up where we left off and talk about principles four, five, and six. We […]