Data Engineering & Analytics
Are you dealing with large volumes of data from multiple sources? Do tools like Power BI or Tableau appear to help solve the problem but only create more when you try to aggregate all of your data? Well SPK and Associates can help.
How can SPK and Associates help?
Here are some key questions we help you answer:
- What are the business questions that need to be answered?
- What data is needed to answer those questions? How does it need to be aggregated?
- How often are business decisions being made, and is the data available to support that frequency?
- How does the business expect to scale, and what reporting requirements will likely be needed in the future?
Data Services Designed to Innovate
- Certified-expert designed cloud solutions built for data
- Preparation and automation of ETL processes for multi-structured data
- Design optimization of database and data warehouse platforms
- Preparation of software solutions for integrating systems
- Implementation of scalable data-driven solutions
- Real-time and batch data pipelines & processing
- Data quality and standardization services
- Data integration & maintenance services
- Data Lakes and Data Warehouses setup
Data Analytics & Visualization
- Consultancy and preparation of a plan for analytical method development
- Preparation of recommendation systems
- Searching for patterns in sequential data
- Quality evaluation of organizations’ analytical products
What Our Clients Say...
Director of Systems & Technology, Veranex
Director, Active Device Research and Development, BBraun Medical Inc.
Have all the data but no insights?
Over the years, our team has seen many clients capturing all of the data from their business activities and operations. But how do you setup the right systems to make use of that data to make better business decisions. Our team can help.
Related Data Engineering Resources
Navigating the differences between Bitbucket Cloud vs Data Center involves assessing deployment flexibility, compliance, security, and more. Software environments are in constant flux. And, Bitbucket Server is reaching end of life (EOL) in February 2024. So, it’s time...
Your IT architecture is anything but simple. In fact, it’s more like the complex, yet silent spinal cord of your business functions. But what can you do when something goes wrong? Monitoring tools give you a partial view into business performance (or issues),...
We're thrilled to share that all-new SolidWorks Desktop CAD licenses will now encompass "Cloud services" as part of your subscription. Moreover, for our existing SolidWorks users, a seamless avenue will open up to integrate these secure cloud capabilities. You might...
Data is business gold. Today, data has transcended its traditional role and ascended to the status of a strategic asset, capable of propelling organizations to new heights of success. And, this paradigm shift marks a departure from viewing data as a mere byproduct, to...
Data-driven intelligence is the new brain behind the business. Regardless of industry, we’ve seen a dynamic shift over the past two decades we’ve been in business. Now, industries heavily rely on leveraging data to gain insights and make informed decisions. But, to...
Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning and AI: The Innovation Foundation - Part 4 Welcome back to our ongoing series, "The Innovation Foundation." If you missed any of the previous blog posts, you’ll see them linked below. In this fourth installment, we dive deep further...