Data Engineering & Analytics
Are you dealing with large volumes of data from multiple sources? Do tools like Power BI or Tableau appear to help solve the problem but only create more when you try to aggregate all of your data? Well SPK and Associates can help.
How can SPK and Associates help?
Here are some key questions we help you answer:
- What are the business questions that need to be answered?
- What data is needed to answer those questions? How does it need to be aggregated?
- How often are business decisions being made, and is the data available to support that frequency?
- How does the business expect to scale, and what reporting requirements will likely be needed in the future?
Data Services Designed to Innovate
- Certified-expert designed cloud solutions built for data
- Preparation and automation of ETL processes for multi-structured data
- Design optimization of database and data warehouse platforms
- Preparation of software solutions for integrating systems
- Implementation of scalable data-driven solutions
- Real-time and batch data pipelines & processing
- Data quality and standardization services
- Data integration & maintenance services
- Data Lakes and Data Warehouses setup
Data Analytics & Visualization
- Consultancy and preparation of a plan for analytical method development
- Preparation of recommendation systems
- Searching for patterns in sequential data
- Quality evaluation of organizations’ analytical products
What our clients say
Their talent is top notch and augments and deepens our engineering capabilities in technical areas where we lack expertise and cannot add dedicated personnel.
Working with SPK feels like working with co-workers in my company, not like interacting with a typical technical support vendor. SPK staff are responsive and partner with me.
The personalized attention and detailed communication we receive working with SPK and Associates is pretty special. The accessibility of SPK team members is impressive...
Have all the data but no insights?
Over the years, our team has seen many clients capturing all of the data from their business activities and operations. But how do you setup the right systems to make use of that data to make better business decisions. Our team can help.
Related Data Engineering Resources
5 Reasons to Celebrate SPK’s 20th Birthday
It’s a landmark year for our team at SPK and Associates this year - we’re celebrating our 20th birthday! We’ve grown from our humble beginnings in Los Gatos, California with two people working for us back in 2003. Now, we’re an internationally established business and...
Codebeamer: Agile ALM For ISO 26262 Standard
Meeting safety standards for road vehicles demands a systematic approach. And this is exactly what is needed to comply with ISO 26262 standard (the road safety standard). Agile's flexibility and rapid iteration may not suffice for ISO 26262. But, Creating Agile ALM...
The Best Product Lifecycle Management Tool Creates Proven ROI
Struggling with communication and process fragmentation issues in your engineering operations? PTC Windchill was seen as the best Product Lifecycle Management tool in these success stories. It helped two engineering companies achieve improved productivity and reduced...
Battle of the Business Intelligence Tools: AWS QuickSight vs Power BI
Businesses simply can’t afford to ignore the power of business intelligence tools like Amazon Web Services (AWS) QuickSight and Microsoft PowerBI. In fact, These tools provide valuable insights and enable business leaders to make informed decisions. Therefore they can...
Using Jira Advanced Roadmaps for Program Management
. Here is the VLOG transcript for Carlos Almeida, Vice President of Engineering, SPK and Associates discussing Jira Advanced Roadmaps. For the best experience, we recommend watching the video so you can follow along with any instructions. Introduction Today we're...
2022 Technology Year in Review
In the past 3 years, our world has definitely changed. This year was no exception. From the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic to the great resignation, businesses have had to adapt to changing government regulations, employee needs, and methods of doing business. ...