PTC Windchill RV&S Productivity Add-Ons
SPK and Associates is excited to provide additional productivity tools to maximize your Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager) investment. These tools were designed as a result of our experiences and best practices across many customers.
Contact us to learn how to get your PTC Windchill RV&S Productivity Add-Ons today!
SPK Trace Report Engine™
Generate Excel Trace-Reports from Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity) with much greater flexibility. Satisfy internal business/audit requirements by providing reports the way your business needs to see them.
Features of the SPK Trace Report Engine™:
- Precise control over how the Integrity data model is traversed
- Flexibility for report layout; the alignment and color of data cells can be controlled, and Artifact definition is more precise
- Option to generate a Summary or Overview tab based on fields contained in the Document traversal started from
- Supports selection of a server-based report template at run time, allowing multiple report types to be generated from a single custom button
- Supports rendering of rich text tables as embedded tables within the Overview tab
- Supports multiple trace tab reports from a single traversal data set
- Supports color coding of specific Artifact field values
- Supports client-side integration or server-side integration (improved security when using pre-defined report user credentials)
SPK Document Restructuring Utility (DTU)
Instead of have several document view windows open and having to manually create traces between them, simplify your architecture and gain a productivity boost with SPK’s Document Restructuring Utility. Work more intuitively within a single document, create multi-type relationships and restructure your document with one click.
Features of the SPK Document Restructuring Utility:
- Automatically restructure any Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity) Document which has a well-defined structure definition, and whose elements are correctly ordered.
- Supports Document structures with up to ten levels of hierarchy
- Supports “containing” headings (top-level headings that should act as containers for the rest of the content Items within the Document)
- Automatically establish specific trace relationships between each level of hierarchy and its parent
- Corrects Document structures where elements are either higher or lower than they should be in the hierarchy, as long as the content Item ordering is correct (Items that should be parent, or containing Items come before those Items that should be children or next level of hierarchy Items)
- Single parameter file that can be stored on the Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity) Server can hold the structure definition for an unlimited number of Document types
- Option to display a graphical dialog which indicates when the Document restructuring has completed
- Option to display a graphical problem dialog that summarizes any issues that the Document Restructuring Utility was not able to resolve (typically indications of an incorrectly ordered set of content Items)
- Powerful logging capabilities with user control over the level of logging allows users to create audit logs of the restructuring operations, or determine why a given Document restructuring had issues, if such issue occur
- Commercial software product, based on published Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager) APIs, that supports Windchill RV&S (PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager) 10.0 through 10.7
What our customers say about us
Our company had a plan for cloud implementation but we weren’t sure if we were making the right decisions on a few areas, including security. When we engaged SPK, not only did they validate our plan, they provided so much more insight than we originally thought about and helped revamp our cloud plan for the better.
The personalized attention and detailed communication we receive working with SPK and Associates is pretty special. The accessibility of SPK team members is impressive, as is their flexibility accommodating the needs of our team and project.
SPK is proactive and from what I have observed, other IT firms are reactive. SPK is always doing things and solving problems before they make an impact. They drive innovation and suggest ideas to not only fix but improve systems and processes. They have the expertise to maintain and sustain our tools year to year.
Related PTC Windchill RV&S Resources
PTC have been leaders for the past 30 years. They’ve led the charge in helping manufacturers solve key business challenges to achieve their goals with digital solutions in real-world applications. PTC has a wide variety of products like ThingWorx, Creo, Onshape,...
Medical devices are subject to some of the strictest design control regulations in the world. And for good reason. U.S. medical devices are governed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In order to meet the high standards, teams must communicate - effectively....
Data migration doesn’t always go to plan. Yet growing out of one system architecture and migrating to another is critical for a business to survive, thrive and grow as technology evolves. When considering a Windchill PTC RV&S migration in a company with over...
This case study defines how SPK and Associates assisted a client within the medical device industry to create a lean and automated approach for essential report production by developing a custom adapter. Identifying the opportunities ripe for automation. Our...
SPK helps this global enterprise to boost product development efficiencies, increase compliance reliability, generate reports with a single click, and shave weeks off their development/release cycles. The Client A respected global medical device powerhouse, with more...
A Demonstration of PTC Integrity’s Test Management functionality – By Jim Winder