The simple, must-have tool for managing licenses.
LicenseMiner’s intuitive dashboard presents usage data that lets you quickly solve license distribution/sharing problems, and enables long term analysis to improve manager budget planning. Maybe it’s time you asked yourself some hard engineering software questions.
For instance, do you:
- Suspect you’re wasting money by over-buying software licenses ?
- Worry a few engineers “hog” all available licenses for non-priority projects — at the expense of your other engineers, who can’t complete key tasks?
- Find it difficult to manage your software budget, or to plan in advance the best time to purchase new licenses? Get blindsided that there are insufficient licenses during peak usage times?
- Need insight into the identities and usage patterns of engineering users?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should consider a simple, streamlined solution. We suggest looking into LicenseMiner, a new cloud-based license management and reporting tool.
LicenseMiner – Built by Engineers, For Engineers
LicenseMinerAs powerful as it is easy
LicenseMiner is a cloud-based solution. So you can access it from any web-enabled device. Setup is simple, and takes just minutes. Yet LicenseMiner is powerful. It monitors any FlexLM-based application—including Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, SolidWorks, and PTC, to name but a few.
LicenseMiner Key Features
The tool enables you to:
- Identify what software licenses each of your engineers is using, via one, easy-to-read, comprehensive dashboard.
- Predict exactly when you must purchase new software licenses.
- Monitor all popular engineering applications — Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, SolidWorks, PTC, and more.
- Access its features by purchasing a monthly subscription that enables you to access it anytime, anywhere, via the cloud.
- Analyze/compare license usage among user groups/teams.
- Identify the most costly incidents of license “hogging” and allocate licenses solely on the basis of genuine need, justifiable by the value of the project.
- Quickly view if any license servers are down.
- Produce graphs justifying your overall license budget allotment.
- Receive alerts when license usage is at full (or exceeded) capacity.
What our customers say about us
Our company had a plan for cloud implementation but we weren’t sure if we were making the right decisions on a few areas, including security. When we engaged SPK, not only did they validate our plan, they provided so much more insight than we originally thought about and helped revamp our cloud plan for the better.
The personalized attention and detailed communication we receive working with SPK and Associates is pretty special. The accessibility of SPK team members is impressive, as is their flexibility accommodating the needs of our team and project.
SPK is proactive and from what I have observed, other IT firms are reactive. SPK is always doing things and solving problems before they make an impact. They drive innovation and suggest ideas to not only fix but improve systems and processes. They have the expertise to maintain and sustain our tools year to year.