This week we’re going to talk about a system tool that’s really multiple tools in one. I’m referring to CCleaner, which turns out to be a veritable Swiss Army knife of tools. Here is a short list of what’s included in CCleaner:
- Reclaim space by deleting unneeded files
- Manage permanent deletion of files from recycle bin
- Program uninstall manager
- System startup program manager
- System restore point manager
- Disk wiper for unused disk space
- Registry cleaner
The tools all come in one package, and they work quite well. And the best part – you can get them for free! Of course, if you want support for CCleaner, there are paid versions of the tool that will get you the support you need. My advice: download, install, and try it out. You may find that you don’t want to do without it.
CCleaner is put out by Piriform, and it’s a simple matter to get the free version to evaluate it.
Click on SPK_CCleaner to view all the details.
Check back and let us know about your experiences with CCleaner!