Ready to work more efficiently in your organization? Then check out Microsoft Teams Essentials.
With over 250 million active users, Microsoft Teams is now a staple software for collaborative teams. And, the software supports 53 languages and 1 billion monthly 1-to-1 calls each month.
It’s not surprising that the adoption of collaborative and flexible workforce tools have soared in recent years. Remote and hybrid working has equally sky-rocketed. That’s why Microsoft Teams Essentials is designed with hybrid working at its core. It’s designed to transform the way people work and interact with each other. Whether that’s calls, chats or video.
Now, Microsoft Teams brings teams closer (and more securely) than ever.
What’s Included In Microsoft Teams Essentials eBook?
In this eBook from Microsoft and SPK and Associates, you’ll discover:
- The latest insights into hybrid working.
- The Microsoft Teams Essentials subscription offers.
- How Teams Essentials unlocks new possibilities while using your existing email and productivity apps.
- How to bring your favorite apps and experiences together.
- Where you can get the right support for successfully enabling your team with Microsoft.
Download the free Microsoft Teams Essentials eBook now.