Jenkins is arguably one of the most popular development tools on the planet. Some reports estimate that over 70% of all continuous integration pipelines run on Jenkins. It’s great at helping small, agile development teams integrate code multiple times a day. However, Jenkins scaling issues can arise. That’s why CloudBees have created this free, and helpful, eBook.
Now, you can better overcome the top five common Jenkins scaling problems.
Solved: The Most Common 5 Jenkins Scaling Issues
In this eBook you’ll discover how to fix the most common Jenkins scaling issues:
- Your Jenkins instance is fragile, so you avoid upgrades and changes.
- You have lost track or control over which plugins are being used or should be used.
- You experience multiple outages and restarts that take 20 minutes or longer.
- Your teams are on their own “Islands of Jenkins.”
- You have concerns over security and credential management is out of control.
Additionally, this eBook further explains those Jenkins scaling challenges and how to extend your existing investment into an enterprise-grade Jenkins environment that makes software development repeatable, auditable, and scalable.
CloudBees is the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform delivering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters — while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance and governance tools.
Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.