In this whitepaper, you’ll discover how CloudBees Feature Management Flags can help you gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Discover CloudBees Feature Management
In this CloudBees Feature flag whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How to increase your developer productivity.
- How CloudBees used their own feature to launch CloudBees CI powered by Jenkins X. And how you can do it too.
- The rapid deployment of new subscription billing with Flag-driven development.
- Using Feature flags to validate the Public Rest API.
- How to improve your customer experience using CloudBees Feature flags.
- How to reduce a risky proposition.
- How to hide billing details from certain customers using Feature flags.
- Real-life use cases of Feature flag usage.
“It should be clear from these use cases that our developers really love feature flags. It makes their day-to-day programming lives easier, and it makes changes for our end customers simpler to navigate. Some software professionals still have the perception that feature flags are primarily for experimenting with features, but we see them as a pillar of our development processes. While the idea of feature flags may be known to your team, the idea of systemized “feature flag-driven development” may not be…”
Ready To Learn How CloudBees Uses Feature Flags to Gain a Competitive Edge? And How You Can Too?
CloudBees has grown to be a leader in the DevOps market for the last 10 years. And whilst some of their trade secrets are kept under lock and key, they’re sharing how you can gain a competitive advantage with one great feature. Feature flags.
In fact, CloudBees’ adoption of their “feature flag-driven development culture” has permanently changed the way they develop, experiment with and release new features in their products.