In 2020, public and private cloud-based solutions like Amazon Web Services surpassed traditional data centers in terms of overall spending. In 2017, nearly two thirds of spending went toward private cloud solutions. Cloud usage exploded in 2017, to the tune of threefold. A Forbes survey estimates that in 15 months time, 80 percent of IT budgets will be allocated toward cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, which currently has a $12.3 billion annual run rate.
In this White Paper, you’ll learn…
- What is the Cloud and what is Hybrid Cloud?
- Benefits of Hybrid Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services and Cloud Migration Options
- Evaluating Hybrid Cloud Options
- Risks of Hybrid Cloud and How to Mitigate Them
- Data Security and Privacy With Amazon Web Services
- What Does Hybrid Cloud Offer Manufacturing Organizations?
- Getting Your Cloud Migration Right
- Hybrid Cloud and Automation
- Meeting the Challenge of Hybrid Cloud