Are you ready to take your Atlassian applications to the cloud, but unsure of where to start or how to ensure a seamless transition? Join us for an insightful webinar where we will demystify the journey to the Atlassian cloud and equip you with the knowledge and strategies needed for a successful migration. Agility and collaboration are key to staying competitive. Atlassian’s suite of tools, including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket, empowers teams to collaborate, innovate, and deliver results. By migrating these tools to the Atlassian cloud, you can unlock even greater potential, including scalability, accessibility, and enhanced collaboration. But getting there can be very challenging. This webinar will help you build a strategy and approach to make that migration successful.
What You’ll Learn
- The benefits of migrating to the Atlassian Cloud, including improved scalability, security, and maintenance.
- Planning an Atlassian Cloud migration that includes selecting a data migration strategy, best practices, and what to expect.
- Change management recommendations on how to prepare your teams for the transition, ensuring a smooth shift to the cloud with minimal disruptions.
- What to do once you’ve migrated to the Atlassian Cloud
Who Should Attend
- IT Managers and Directors
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Atlassian Administrators
- Anyone considering or in the process of migrating Atlassian tools to the cloud
Date and Time
Nov 09, 2023 at 10am PT / 1pm ET