Outsourced Jira Administration
If you are looking for a Jira Administrator role internally and are not able to find it, SPK has you coverred. Our team has experienced, customer-focused Managed Services Jira Admin services ready to work for you and your organization.
Our Jira administrators are responsible for delivering Atlassian expertise and skills for our client’s implementation or ongoing management needs. Our administrators have years of experience and can work as much as a full week or as little as 2 hours per week. Our Jira Admins partner closely with our Client Program Managers to align on solution planning and project delivery, including managing project/ program timelines, project scope, fielding request, budgets, and support.
Given the lack of hirable Atlassian talent, let SPK’s outsourced Jira Admin services be part of your plan.
Learn more about our Jira Administration Services
What Our Clients Say...
Director of Systems & Technology, Veranex
Director, Active Device Research and Development, BBraun Medical Inc.
What’s a Jira Administrator do?
Our Jira Administrators are responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing your Atlassian products (i.e. Jira Core, Jira Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, etc) and key 3rd party add-ons
- Helping guide the configuration and documentation of your Jira and Confluence instances
- Implementing new project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities
Your Atlassian Team
By using SPK and Associates as your Jira Administrator, we can help you…
- Innovate more quickly,
- Monitor the health and wellness of your Atlassian instance,
- Ensure you have backups and the capability to do data restoration (Atlassian Cloud included),
- Lower your staffing cost,
- And provide best practices and architectural guidance for new usage.
Related Atlassian Resources
If you're overseeing a business with diverse subsidiaries or divisions, each operating on its Jira instance, you understand the challenges that come with managing tasks efficiently. As an Atlassian Gold Solution Partner, we’ve created this blog post to help you....
If your team has faced the same challenges in creating, communicating, and aligning around effective roadmaps this year as they did last year, it’s time to make some changes. Roadmunk, from Tempo Software, is one of the solutions you might wish to consider. From...
Atlassian Data Center vs Cloud - it’s a question you should be considering right now. Change is coming thick and fast for Atlassian Server customers. With End of Life (EOL) approaching for many server products, it’s time to act quickly. Unless you move to Data Center...