Are you a gifted Application or Systems Support professional?
Are you tired of working in the corporate “mill” where you are under appreciated and over-utilized?
We are looking for a GREAT Application/Systems Support person to come work for us immediately.
Essentially the job would entail providing installation, customization, usage and optimization of our partner ALM applications. Some examples would be Electric Cloud Commander, PTC Integrity, and IBM/Rational Suite.
You would be providing your industry and technical expertise in a very broad fashion: from onsite help to remote assistance, from problem solving to client training. You would need to be self-motivated and strongly oriented towards providing extremely high quality service to clients.
The job would be fun and engaging, with lots of interaction with clients, great support and direction from your management, and the opportunity to make a huge difference in methods of work at our clients.
Here’s our technical wish list for the position. If you have some but not all of them, that may still be okay, we are willing to make a training investment for the right person.
– Linux (RedHat or Ubuntu) server experience
– Windows Server experience
– Basic networking troubleshooting skills
– MS SQL Server (not DBA skills, but good “systems admin” skills of the database). Ability to write SQL queries is a plus.
– At least some familiarity with Software Engineering environments
“Nice to Have” Tool Experience:
– Support of any Configuration Management tools, such as ClearCase, or Perforce, or Subversion
– Support of any Defect Tracking tools, such as ClearQuest, or Bugzilla, or Jira
– Knowledge of PTC/MKS Integrity Requirements Management
– Knowledge of PTC/MKS Integrity Test Management
– Experience in any scripting language such as PERL, Bash, Ruby or Python
– Great problem solving skills
– Displays a calm, confident, positive, can-do attitude
– Great command of the English language
– Someone who wants to have fun on the job!
This is a full-time position with benefits.
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the job inquiry form below and submit your name /email.