Which Work Flow and Process Best Fits Your Organization?
There are many software engineering work flow models available for your business. A Forrester survey indicates that 69% of companies mix different methodologies (Agile with non-Agile work flows).
At SPK and Associates we take a pragmatic approach and adapt the methodology that is best suited for your environment and context. We take a “one size does not fit all” approach and add value by customizing the desired model to achieve your business objectives. Elements include:
- Review of your current process as it maps your corporate strategy. Proposed changes in model presented describing major areas and flow relationships
- Requirements Management
- Analysis & Design
- Verification & Validation
- Tool vendor selection, integration and deployment
- Customization of tools to streamline interoperability.
- Engineering-Centric IT services to support new infrastructure
- Training & Communication
- Metrics and Review
- Maintenance of a central repository for records including SOPs, Validation & Qualification documents, Risk Management documents, training records, design files, purchase specifications, test methods & procedures, DOE documentation and requirements specifications